Wednesday 25 September 2013

Release Date for 'Dark Winter'

Okay. So the draft has been completed. And then re-drafted. Then re-drafted several times more. The script has been through editorial, some friends have had snippets of the script, and well, friends, we are all but there.

So I have a date for its release - 9th October on Kindle (and other devices) and printed version to be available soon after that.


I prefer the 'hard copy' version of books but can see some merit in e-books. Whichever one you happen to be, I hope you'll try this book and see something different in it.


It's my first 'official' novel, so I don't know how it will be received. Sometimes, you just have to go for it and  see what happens.
Nervous? You bet. But it won't have been the first time, and sure as hell won't be the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment